Who are we?
Consulting Agency is a part of the Consulting Club at the Texas Medical Center (CC@TMC) that offers consulting projects to its clients. We aim to deliver high-quality analytical services by leveraging the well-trained analytical skills in 500+ active club members comprising of PhD students, medical students, postdocs and residents from nearly every institution at the Texas Medical Center.
The Consulting Agency was established to provide students with the opportunity to apply their business skills and gain real-world experience in consulting. Members of CC@TMC were recently interviewed by Nature about the agency. Interested in participating the next project, click to apply!
What services do we provide?
Consulting Agency assists local businesses, non-profits and entrepreneurs with their most challenging business issues. Our goal is to deliver high-quality insights and analytical services to fit our clients’ needs. We realize that each client is unique and therefore we do not use a cookie cutter approach to solving problems but rather design customized, tailored solutions that are in line with our client’s vision and mission. Some of the services we provide include (but not limited to):
- Market analysis and sizing for new technologies/inventions
- Competitive landscape analysis
- Marketing strategy analysis and design
- Customer analysis and retention
- Pricing analysis
- Business plan design
- Creating a slide deck for an investor pitch
- Analyzing potential investment opportunities
- Profitability issues
How we do it?
- Structured teamwork:
- A team of 5-6 consultants and one manager will work on the projects.
- Guaranteed time contribution:
- 5-10 hours per consultant per week.
- Selection on consultants:
- Based on 3 key criteria: interest, expertise and availability.
- Varied lengths:
- 2 weeks to 4 months depending on the scope of the project.
- Premium quality at minimum cost (minimum wage in Texas)
Please reach out to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or to find out how we can help you.
Sri Kamal Kandala (email@example.com) – President, Consulting Club at the Texas Medical Center
Yash Khemka (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Vice President, Consulting Agency