We are excited to announce that the 5th Annual Greater Houston Consulting Case Competition will take place on May 23rd, 2020. The event is hosted bythe Consulting Club at the Texas Medical Center in collaboration with MBA consulting clubs at the Jones School of Business (Rice), McCombs School of Business (UTAustin@Houston), and Bauer School of Business (UH). The deadline to apply is April xxth, 2020 at 12 AM (ET).
Participants will be placed in teams consisting of PhDs, MDs, and MBAs to work on a real-world business case study and will be tasked to research the client, industry, and present a solution to the judges from top consulting firms (McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Deloitte, PwC, etc.). This case will contain all major components of an actual consulting case, and give the participants a unique platform to develop and showcase their skills. They will also have the opportunity to informally discuss and network with judges during a private networking mixer.
1) Postdoctoral fellows and graduate students enrolled in advanced degree programs (non-MBA Masters, PhD, JD, MD and PharmaD)
2) Participants must be a basic member (free) of the TMC consulting club.
3) Participants must apply in teams of 3-5
4) If you don’t have a team and you need team members, sign up on the competitions Googledoc to assemble your winning team.
How to Apply:
1) Each member must submit a one-page resume
2) Each team must submit a one-page cover letter
3) All application materials for a team must be submitted online
4) Deadline to apply is April xxth, 2020
For information regarding the case competition application and schedule, please reach out to us if you have any questions.
The Executive Team of
Consulting Club at the Texas Medical Center